NEVER use this company.I ordered my checks online, they "claimed" to have shipped them the next day, 4 weeks later I STILL do not have my checks.

When I called, all I was told was "It can take up to 6 weeks. It's not us, its the postal service" I asked where are you? BFE? No, it shipped from Maryland.

NEVER had a package take 6 weeks when it is TRULY processed and shipped on time. They were VERY quick to debit my bank account, otherwise I would cancel my order. I even told them I was posting this and they did not care. NEVER USE THIS COMPANY TO ORDER CHECKS.

Funny thing, this was a reorder, using their "Quick Reorder" tab.Ha

Review about: The Styles Check Check.

Had an Experience with The Styles Check?

Comments

Coventry, Rhode Island, United States #923284

Unfortunately, they were right. That is the postal service's fault, not the check company's.

to Jenn Lohnnon #1009202

B.S.You think Nordstrom or another good customer service company would just tell you to wait?

They would send a replacement priority mail and maybe ask to return the other once received.Sounds like a lack of responsibility taken.

Poshmark - Website Review Poshmark "I'm a Poshmark member.I was told on the site that I had one a gift.I went to the website to claim my gift, it would allow me so right a..." Read more Pink Sugar XO - Pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel - website shut down for stealing from customers Pink Sugar XO "Jessica Zamarron's website www.pinksugarxo.com/Bigcartel, her former ecommerce site got shut down because she stole money from innocent buyers and failed to send out bikinis or dresses. She claims on her..." Read more Flexshopper Account Review from Lewisville, Texas Flexshopper "On 6-2-16 I filled out an online app for this company that advertises itself as a lease-to-own company that caters to consumers who have credit issues. The application was approved..." Read more TRADESY SCAMMED ME AND STOLE MY MONEY Tradesy "BEWARE BEWARE BEWARE. A SELLER SOLD ME A WATCH AND WHEN IT ARRIVED IT WAS NOT EVEN THE SAME WATCH, NOR WAS IT AUTHENTIC. I RETURNED IT TO TRADESY AND..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more When Best Buy delivery is SO bad, you take your money to Sears Best Buy "Last week of August 2017 to September 18 2017 . Boyfriend and I go to best buy to purchase a refrigerator, given that our fridge is dead and only the..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more Mattress Firm - Great salesman, lousy mattresses Mattress Firm "Phil Hudson, the manager of the Plymouth, MA Mattress Firm, has been wonderful and solicitously professional, trying his best to get me not only a good deal but a good..." Read more